Personalized Books for Every Occasion
Each book is custom made-to-order and sent directly to your customer, so no inventory is needed with no minimum order. Sell directly from your website or retail store with a wide range of exclusive books for kids and adults, perfect for every occasion.
Start making money with our personalized gifts by filling out the quick form below. It’s fast and free!
Why Partner With Us
- We manufacture all of our products for quality control with fast shipping out of NY.
- Award winning products that your customers will love. More sales and higher profits.
- Over 10,000 five star reviews of satisfied happy customers with over 400 titles.
- No inventory, no risk – each book is made-to-order and drop shipped directly.
- Wide range of attractive and popular titles for different age groups and occasion.
- Dropship anywhere in the US and Canada with our flat fee account or your account.
Books for Children
Books for Adults
What Our Customers Say
It’s Easy to Start Selling on Your Website
Fill out the form and get set up quickly
Wide range of personalized books & gifts
Attractive titles your customers will love
No inventory, no risk – we ship directly
Why don't I initially see the wholesale pricing?
- You will have access to wholesale pricing once your application has been viewed and approved by our Sales Support staff. The trade customer application can be found here: http://usmerge.signature-testsite.co.uk/sign-up/
Please explain shipping pricing, options and lead times.
Lead times: All of our books are made to order and will dispatch from New York within 4-5 business days.
Shipping options and pricing is found here:http://usmerge.signature-testsite.co.uk/delivery-information
Shipping is charged on a per book basis
Trade customers may choose to use their own shipping accounts for shipment of orders from New York distribution to the end customer. If this option is chosen, there is a flat rate drop-ship fee of $3.50 per order, when going to the same address.
How are orders submitted to Signature Gifts?
You will place each order through this trade website by logging in, choosing the individual book, completing the personalization fields, adding to your cart and completing the order process.
Once you are averaging over 5 sales a day, we can do CSV upload or API integration.
Where can I find approved marketing data such as copy and high resolution images?
All marketing data can be found when logged into your account, under the “Quick Links” tab. There is a file name “Product Feed”. This file contains the data specific to each book including links to high resolution images, flip books, and pricing.
Please be sure to have registered for a trade account first.
What are the photo specifications for books which offer a personal photo upload option?
– 2×3 format (portrait)
– 72mm x 108mm
– 850px x 1276px @300dpi
– JPEG format
Is there someone I can speak to by phone to assist with product set up?
Yes! Heather Kelley is our US Sales Support manager and happy to schedule a call. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org and (630) 589-0021